The latest round of the World Cup competition series is taking place in Chamonix. First off - the speed event.
With 3 women climbing in under 9 seconds breaking the previous world
record Anouck JOUBERT beats the world record in qualifying with 8.97,
the Russian Yulia LEVOCHKINA stole the show a few minutes later by
posting a time of 8.53.
With Danylo Boldyrev making an early mistake in the mens final
Stanislav Kokorin stormed to the finish with an almost unheard of 3
M E N speed complete result
1. Kokorin Stanislav RUS Time 6.40 sec
2. Boldyrev Danylo UKR Time 9.04 sec
3. Gontaryk Yaroslav UKR Time 6.40 sec
W O M E N speed complete result
1. Rudzinska Aleksandra POL Time 9.00 sec
2. Gaydamakina Alina RUS Time 9.19 sec
3. Titova Natalia RUS Time 9.40 sec