Terms and Conditions
climbmagazine.com is owned & operated by Greenshires Publishing, a division of Greenshires Group Limited. Your use of this site is subject to the following Terms & Conditions, which you are deemed to have accepted by your ongoing use of this website. In the event that any term in this agreement is found to be invalid, the remainder shall remain valid and enforceable.
The copyright of all content on this website is owned by Greenshires, or is included with the kind permission of the owner of such rights. Any commercial use, reproduction or transmission of this content is strictly prohibited.
Information. If for any reason you are unhappy with the use of your content on this website, please contact us and it will be removed forthwith.
Climbing and mountaineering is a hazardous activity. Whilst every care is taken to ensure that all information and content on this website is complete and accurate, Greenshires can accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies that may occur. In the interests of safety you are advised to verify the accuracy of any information prior to relying on it, and/or seek advice from suitably qualified persons.
Whilst this website may offer automatic links to third party websites, these sites are operated independently, and Greenshires can accept no responsibility or liability for any content therein, nor does it endorse any products or services.
By placing an order online for subscriptions, back issues or other products, you are accepting our terms and conditions as stated. Prices are as displayed and inclusive of VAT where applicable. Postage and packing is included for subscriptions, but there will be an additional charge for all other products. Customers receiving goods outside of the EEC are responsible for any local taxes and/or import duties incurred.
We accept payment by the following debit or credit cards, Mastercard; Visa; Switch; Delta; Maestro and Solo.
We can offer online and offline subscribers or purchasers a “bill me” option if you prefer not to use a credit card. Pound sterling and Euro cheques are accepted.
Alternatively you may submit your order as follows:
Post: Climb Magazine, Greenshires Publishing, Telford Way, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8UN Telephone: 01536 382563
Fax: 01536 382501
No goods will be released to customers until payment has been received in full.
Cancellation & Refunds
You may cancel your subscription at any time by notifying Greenshires in writing. The value of any outstanding issues will be refunded to you - less a £5 administration fee. No refunds are available on “special offer” subscriptions that were entered into in return for a free gift, for the duration of the initial period. (i.e. 1 or 2 years depending on particular offer)
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy. Greenshires will only use the information we collect about you to process your order quickly and efficiently, and communicate with you in the future. It is our policy to never sell, rent or trade personal information to any third parties. Your personal information will remain confidential and will only be used when a third party has a necessary involvement in processing your order.
This website utilises the latest technology and security measures to protect against the misuse and alteration of your personal information. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and any such submission is done so at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify Greenshires and its employees or agents against all claims and liabilities that may arise through your use of this website.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Greenshires reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time. Such variations will become effective immediately on posting to the website.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The winner/s will be selected at random and notified by email or telephone.
- The Competition Manager's decision is final.
- Entries that are incomplete will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be received by the stipulated closing date.
- Entry is open to residents in the UK except employees of Climb Magazine, suppliers of the prizes and any companies associated with the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserved the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and / or provide an address for delivery/telephone number/email address or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Promoter is Greenshires Publishing, Climb Magazine, 164 Barkby Road, Leicester, LE4 9LF.
- A list of winners can be obtained by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks after the close of the competition. Only the surname and the county of the winners will be disclosed.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Should you have any questions, complaints or simply seek further information on any aspect of these terms and conditions, full contact details are available under the Contact Us section on this website.